An exciting part of preparing for the independence of Sixth Form is getting your stationery organised, ready for September!
Below is a list of items that will be useful for every subject. However, there will also be specialist equipment for specific subjects. Please see your Summer Bridging Work pack for subject-specific items.
- Your own A4 lined paper
- A lever-arch folder for each subject, for storing work at home
- A ring-binder for work for the current unit you are studying
- A large pack of file dividers
- Pens and pencils
- A pencil case
- A single-hole punch (available from the school shop for £1)
- Colouring pencils
- Hole punch reinforcers
- A pair of scissors
- A diary, if you prefer to use a paper one