Uniform List for all Students Year 7-10
To order, please see SWI's guide to parents and order form - click here
- School blazer purchased only from SWI (to be worn at all times) to visit supplier website click here
- White POLO shirt – no markings whatsoever
- Black trousers – no jeans or jean-style trousers (ie with patch pockets at the back). We do not accept stretchy material/leggings/ jeggings/treggings/jogging bottoms.
- Black skirt – A line or box pleated knee length
- Shalwar Khamiz in black.
- Black or white headscarf
- Black shoes – no coloured or white markings – trainers are acceptable as long as they are completely black – absolutely no boots allowed.
- In adverse weather wellingtons can be worn all day if necessary but can be changed in school.
- Black socks or tights – plain only, no patterns.
- Red t shirt for PE. The current sweatshirt can also be used for PE.
- Black jogging bottoms with white socks and trainers.
NO HOODIES OR CAPS WILL BE ALLOWED IN SCHOOL FROM SEPTEMBER 2012
- School jumper or cardigan – this is not in place of the jacket which must be worn at all times. These must be purchased directly from our supplier SWI, (www.swi.co.uk)
- Aprons/Overalls For subjects such as Design & Technology, Art and Science, students are advised to protect their clothing with an apron or overall.
- Jewellery - Earrings - one pair of studs only, no drop earrings. Chains/rings - one only. All jewellery must be removed for P.E. and games lessons. The school cannot be held responsible for any losses.
- Make-up - Minimum make-up allowed.
A reminder of school actions for incorrect uniform:
Your child will not be allowed into lessons unless wearing the correct uniform.
Any female student arriving in clothes other than those listed on the uniform list, will be asked to wear alternative clothing. For example, a wrap around black skirt will be provided in the case of a student wearing inappropriate trousers or skirt and a replacement jacket in the case of an inappropriate top. These will be worn until the end of the school day or until the correct uniform arrives into school. Refusal to wear the skirt or being caught not wearing it, will mean the student will be sent home to change. Any male students not wearing the correct school trousers will be asked to change into school trousers, loaned to them by the school. If this instruction is refused, they too will be sent home.
We do not accept notes for incorrect uniform, so please do not send your child to school with one. Your child will be given an alternative form of clothing or sent home to change. You will, of course, be informed of this via telephone or text.