The aim of our parent/student portal is to give you a clearer and more detailed view of your child’s school life and to ensure you are as engaged and up-to-date as you would like to be. Students can also log in and see their timetable, house points, behaviour points and reports.
We give portal access to new families and students who join the school.
The parent/student portal gives you access to a range of information about your child(ren) and allows you to see:
- An overview and breakdown of their attendance.
- Their weekly timetable and what lesson they are in at any point during the day.
- Their achievement points (House Points) and any detentions they have. You will also be able to view a log of any behaviour incidents.
- Reports - rather than relying on students bringing home a paper copy.
You will also be able to update:
- Your personal records - letting us know about changes to phone numbers/email.
- Some of your child’s records - letting us know of any new or changed medical conditions and dietary requirements.
We have linked the User Guide below to support you.