If you have any questions about our application process, please contact the Sixth Form Office, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications to Cheney Sixth Form for September 2019 will open on Thursday 22 November 2018
- Week Commencing Monday 5 November - Year 11 English and Maths mock exams
- Thursday 22 November - Sixth Form Open Evening - internal and external applicants welcomed
- Thursday 22 November - Applications to Cheney Sixth Form Opens
- Week Commencing Monday 26 November - Year 11 mock exams in other subject areas
- January 2018 - Mock exam results published
- Thursday 17 January - Year 11 subject roadshow during Year 11 Parents Evening - internal applicants
- Friday 15 February - Applications close to internal and external applicants
- 4 March - 5 April - Sixth Form interviews take place
- 23 April - Offer letters sent
If a student would like to change their application once the closing date has passed, they can do so during their interview in March/April.
To join Cheney Sixth Form, you must achieve at least 5 GCSEs at Grade 4 and above including Mathematics and English Language or Literature. You must also gain the individual entry requirements for your chosen options.
To see entry requirements for individual subjects, please see the document below