Apply to Cheney Sixth Form
Please submit your late application to Cheney Sixth Form using the links below. Please note, we are prioritising the processing of the previous round of applications and will be in touch with you in relation to you application in the next two weeks.
Before you apply to the Sixth Form, it is essential that you read our Subject Guide and Entry Requirements:
Internal applicants should use this step by step guide if they need support with completing their application.
If you have any questions about our application process, please contact the Sixth Form Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday 9 January 2020 - Applications Open
- Internal Applicants
- External Applicants
- Thursday 23 January - Year 11 Parents Evening
- Wednesday 29 January - Sixth Form Open Evening 5.30-7.45pm - internal and external applicants welcomed
- Sunday 9 February - Applications Close to all students
- Week Commencing 24 February - Late applications open
- April - Sixth Form Interviews
If a student would like to change their application once the closing date has passed, they can do so during their interview in April.
To join Cheney Sixth Form, you must achieve at least 5 GCSEs at Grade 4 and above including Maths and English Literature or Language. You must also gain the individual entry requirements for your chosen options.
To see entry requirements for individual subjects, please see the Sixth Form Subject Guide.