See below for our new SSLT members for 2020-2021. Watch this space for more information in September.
Wellbeing: Melissa Berry
The wellbeing committee is focused on ensuring your school life is enjoyable and your mental health is supported and therefore allowing you to flourish not only academically but also personally.
- If you want to promote students' wellbeing, contact us!
Events: Aleen Jaison
The Events Committee is put together to make your school days as enjoyable as possible. We try our best to plan and carry out fun things for the whole school and selective year groups (i.e prom, winter balls, etc.)
- If you wish to arrange an event (non-academic), contact them!
Charity and Action: Shon Santhosh
The Charity Committee is in charge of ensuring students at Cheney can fundraise for their selected charities and calling for action when required (for example, letting year groups fundraise for their chosen charity and providing information regarding the BLM movement + calling for change in the school curriculum)
- If you’re looking to fundraise for a charity or a cause in Cheney, contact them!
Enrichment: Darcey Snape
Enrichment helps to organise academic activities that go beyond the curriculum such as inviting speakers, setting up clubs, and running competitions.
- If you want to arrange an extracurricular activity, contact them!
Climate Action: Rachel Garlake-Louw
The Climate Committee is in charge of ensuring that Cheney is playing its part in helping with the climate crisis. (i.e raising awareness, encouraging positive change in the school)
- If you’re eager to be eco-friendly in something that you’re working on / believe they’ll have relevance to what you’re working on, contact them!
Year Group Leaders:
Year 7: Gabrielle Crook
Year 8: Ellie Meikle
Year 9: Jude Smith
Year 10: Isaac Jackson
Year 11: Mariyam Hussain
Year 12: Geo Ramos
Contact us: SSLT@cheney.oxon.sch.uk